12/14/2011

Homemade Christmas Ornaments!



Oh, how I love to make things at Christmas! Ornaments are the perfect craft! They are usually easy and quick with great results. They also make wonderful gifts! Make a set and give them to Granny. She will love them! Here are a few tutorials I found that are absolutely beautiful!

1.) Stocking cap hats from guest poster Kate from Ollie's Closet on Oh My Goodknits!

I have already made a couple of these. They are really simple to make and are adorable!

2.) Dried orange slices with cinnamon sticks from Natural Suburbia! Easy peasy, they smell good and they look like little stained glass when the tree lights are on!


3.) Sweet felt ornaments on Just Mommies! Cut out a shape and stitch it with embroidery floss. Use a Christmas cookie cutter as a template!


4.) Beautiful salt dough ornaments! Make any shape you want. Press in a leaf, your childs hand print, or some letters and the year makes something memorable!


5.) Know someone who just got married? Had a new baby? Check out this simple idea of using a clear glass ornament filled with the cut up wedding invitation or baby announcement! You could also write messages to your family or friends about your hopes for them! From Christy Robbins blog!


I hope you get crafty this holiday season! Take pride in making something wonderful and giving it to a friend!

2 comments:


  1. Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my business.

    web developer austin
    austin web design

    ReplyDelete