12/08/2011

Gearing up!

December is one of those crazy months for me. Actually it begins to get crazy mid November with Gavin's birthday! From November 16th through December 22nd, there are at least 9 birthdays! Not mention Thanksgiving and Christmas and all the hub bub that goes with it all.


Christmas 2009 - modeling a pretty red and white scarf I made for my Grandma and his new red mittens. He is so darn cute!

So we finally got the tree up last night and lights on the outside of the house. I love Christmas lights. I put them up in every room and that is all the light we usually have on at night. It makes for a beautiful romantic glow all through the house. I have also been preparing for this Saturday's Pawnee PTO Holiday Bazaar. This will be my third year participating. It is a nice event with breakfast with Santa, Santa's Work Shop (shopping for the kids) and the craft and vendor shopping. My sales were pretty slim last year but I am hopful this year will be better! If you want to come out and see all my goodies I will be there from 9a-1p. I think there is something yummy for lunch there too!

Here are a couple new thing I listed today!

black & gray circle scarf


black mittens

I really love to make presents for people. My list this time of year gets unrealistically long for gifts I want to make. It never works out the way I want it. I only have two hands, unfortunately!

No comments:

Post a Comment