11/02/2011

Tute Tuesday: Scrapbook Paper Banner

yellowbanner

I know, I missed Tuesday! I had an unforseen time suck ALL DAY LONG and was unable to get to the computer. Here I am today to make it up though with how to make a banner out of scrapbook paper!

009

Materials needed:

10 sheets of 12" x 12" scrapbook paper
spool of ribbon
hole punch
scissors
marker or pencil
push pins to hang banner

010
First cut your scrapbook paper in half.
Print
Measure with your ruler every 4" on one side and then 2"then 4" & 4" then 2" again. connect the dots and cut! You will get 10 triangles from each 12"x12" sheet of scrapbook paper.

Print

Thread ribbon:
019

and hang!
005

I used the scraps to make cupcake picks! I just attached them to the picks with a quick swipe of the glue stick.
006

No comments:

Post a Comment