11/09/2011

the good and the hilarious gift suggestions from Etsy

Photobucket

I stumbled upon a very fun and interesting feature on Etsy the other day! You can link up your Facebook and Etsy will give you gift ideas for your friends using their Facebook likes! Sometimes it is very successful and sometimes it plain hilarious. I recommend you try it! Here are some of the successes and some of the more interesting suggestions I encountered...(I'm not sure I can keep down to five!)

Suggestions for my sister Ashley:
the good:
Photobucket
JC Jewelry Design

the hilarious:
Photobucket
Baby Zing
*Nursing pads because she is likes nursing! She is an RN!

Suggestions for my friend Emily:
the perfect:
Photobucket
Sarah Chiarot Design

the hilarious:
Photobucket
Tory Nova
That republican girl loves Sarah Palin!

Suggestions for my Grandma Betty:
the good:
Photobucket
Poster Pop

the hilarious:
Photobucket
the green wolf
I just picture my granny wearing this on Christmas and it makes me smile. It was because she likes Dances with Wolves.

Suggestions for my friend Jessica D.:
the good:
Photobucket
Lyrical Gangster

the hilarious:
Photobucket
Marie Segal
Because my girl loves her some Jersey Shore! Unzip that heart and show your bump, baby!

Suggestions for my husband Tanner:
the good:
Photobucket
Mojoh and Blues

the hilarious:
Photobucket
Got Decalz
Because he likes margaritas. These are actually pretty cute. I can totally see us using these!

I love that there are people that make things that are unique and interesting! Enjoy! I hope you comment with your fun suggestions!

2 comments:

  1. This is so great. Thanks for including my Snookie!!
    You are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL though I can't say I love Sarah Palin all that much, there are real folks that do and will find her pendant fun and enjoyable! Thank you for the feature =)

    Tory
    http://torynova.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete