11/27/2011

Chin up, Buttercup.

There are always times in our lives when we start to feel discouraged. Sometimes I have been gulity of curling up with that feeling and telling myself "what is the use?", tossing in the towel and giving up. I have had a lot of stumbles in my life. A bad decision here and a worse decision there. Bad decisions happen but so do good ones. It is the bad decisions that make the good ones even great. So I keep trying.


inspiration

Sometimes it feels like the only one who believes in me is me. It makes for a lonely road when the only encouragement you hear is in your head. Those icy fingers of giving up tickling my neck while I wait for some sort of justification.

I have to remind myself....


pintrest

I have to keep going. I have to keep trying. Even if it feels like no one reads my blog or likes what I make. I still want to keep writing. I will always make things.


pintrest

If I don't believe in myself, I have lost everything. I have to fight through the tough spots when things feel useless. I have to prove to others that what I am doing is not pointless. That if it is only because I enjoy it that will be point enough.

Love,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment