10/05/2011

Five Favorite Things...

frame to match pink and brown
I changed my mind about Wednesdays. It is my blog I can do what I want. *wink* So no Wednesday Review! I'll prob still do reviews of things, it just won't have a special day. It will be more random.
On Wednesdays I am going to feature five items that I love! Yay!

1.)
001
Sharpie Pens!

I think this weird obsession with school supplies started young. I think it has to do more with art supplies than actual "school" supplies. I get excited about rows of shelving with blank notebooks and bins full of crayon, glue and pens. I am I the only person that loves the smell of a fresh box of Crayola crayons? This year I was purusing the aisles and found a two pack of the black Sharpie pens. I bought them and now I won't let them out of my sight. They are the only suitable writing instrument for me. Then I found out they made them in colors! I about freaked. Needless to say, I love my Sharpie pen collection.

2.)
rhinoheader14
Young House Love

I have fallen in love, head over heels for this blog! John & Sherry are a young couple that love to DIY! They have transformed their homes from eh to FABULOUS! They have a beautiful, clean style. I will seriously get lost on their website for a couple hours and realize that I have 10 tabs open.

3.)
kiss
papercut art by tina tarnoff

I have had this necklace saved in my etsy favorites forever. It is simply sweet.

4.)
028
Broom Orchard

Apple picking with my little monkey.

5.)
092111-rainbowjars11
This nifty tutorial over at momtastic. I have been saving jars for craft storage. What better way to spruce up that pickle jar?

1 comment:

  1. Aw, thanks so much for the shout out! You're too sweet. And I'll have to check out the other things you love! Thanks:)

    xo,
    Sherry (& the fam)

    ReplyDelete